Information on the processing of personal data by ZNET
" or "Service(s)
- Regarding the protection of your personal data the following shall apply:
- Personal data collected during visits to our website are processed by us according to all applicable legal provisions regarding data protection (German Data Protection laws, laws on Telemedia Services, European Data Protection Directives, and any other applicable data protection legislation).
- ZNET uses personal data solely to provide the User with the Services. ZNET will never rent, sell, or otherwise provide personal data to any third party, neither for advertising nor for marketing nor for any other purposes without the User's consent. In particular, ZNET shall not provide or otherwise disclose any personal data of the User to any third party without consent, unless ZNET is required by statutory applicable law to reveal the data to third parties, in particular government or regulatory bodies.
- ZNET collects and processes personal data provided by the User when registering for the Services, i.e. surname, last name and email address. Together with this information ZNET stores the User's feed configuration on the ZNET Website. ZNET collects all the aforementioned information in order to provide the User with the Services and offer a personalized service. In this context the User should be aware of the following: In order to be able to use the Services, it is necessary to first create or sign in to an account on Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo or any other service suggested on the ZNET Website as a point of entry for access of the ZNET Websites. ZNET will then receive and store the user's surname, last name and username (e.g. an email address) in order to provide the Services.
- The ZNET Websites may contain links to other external websites provided by third parties. ZNET does not control these websites and therefore cannot be responsible for any personal data processed on these external websites.
- ZNET uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorized persons.
- Upon written request, ZNET or its representatives will inform you (free of charge) by letter without delay what personal data is stored by us as defined by applicable law. Should such data be incorrect, we will at your request correct that information for you.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Disclaimer - Liability for Content
We make every effort to keep the information on our website current, but accept no liability whatsoever for the content provided. Pursuant to § 7 par. 1 of TMG (German Tele-Media Act), the law limits our responsibility as a service provider to our own content on these web pages. According to §§ 8 to 10 of TMG, we are not obligated to monitor third party information provided or stored on our website. However, we shall promptly remove any content upon becoming aware that it violates the law. Our liability in such an instance shall commence at the time we become aware of the respective violation.
Disclaimer - Liability for Links
Our website contains links to third-party websites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information on these websites and accept no guaranty for its correctness. The content of such third-party websites is the responsibility of the respective owners/providers.
At the time third-party websites were linked to ours, we found no grounds whatsoever of any likely contravention of the law. We shall promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law.
Disclaimer - Copyrights
The content and works provided on these web pages are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.